We are only accepting Agricultural, Ag Incuabator, and Informational applications at this time. We are also accepting all application types, except Ready to Eat, for our seasonal markets. Please complete an application and mail it in to our PO Box listed below.
If your application is submitted after March 1st 2017, please enclose the $25 late fee, as well as the $25 application fee, in order to be considered.
* It is free to submit an Informational or Agricultural Incubator application. *
* It is also free to submit a seasonal market application for the THANKSGIVING MARKET or the HOLIDAY MARKET. Make sure to use the appropriate vendor type application. Please label your application with what market(s) you are interested in. Thanksgiving Market applications must be received by October 28th, 2017. Holiday Market applications must be received by November 10th. For dates and more info on both markets, visit our Seasonal Markets page. *
Please be aware that all vendors must live within, and produce their goods within, the following five counties: La Plata, Montezuma, Archuleta, San Juan NM or San Juan CO. A single booth space is $40 a week, with a $360 cap for the season for first and second year Agricultural vendors. All other vendors have a $440 cap for the season. We hold market for 25 consecutive weeks from the second Saturday in May through the last Saturday of October. Vendors are not required to attend every single market.
* All accepted regular season vendors are required to carry limited liability insurance as well as a business license with the City of Durango. *
Please click the 'Contact Us' page for general questions and inquiries, otherwise refer to our By-Laws & Rules and Regulations.
* If you are producing veggies, fruit, meat, cheese, flowers, micro-greens, or landscaping/gardening plants please complete the Agricultural application.
* Producing your own hand-made goods such as soaps, lotions, clothes, pottery, etc.? Please complete the Artisan application.
* Interested in serving food or beverages you have prepared according to Health Department regulations? Please use the Ready To Eat/Beverage application.
* Value Added applicants are those producing their own packaged food products that do not require refrigeration or heat. These vendors should be educated on the Colorado Cottage Industry Act. Please use the Value-Added application.
* If you are offering a service to the community such as knife sharpening or massage, etc., please use a Services application.
* Are you with a community group, or business interested in tabling at the market? If so, please fill out an Informational Booth application at no charge.
* Are you an upstart farmer or rancher interested in a trial run at the market? If so, please fill out an Agricultural Incubator application at no charge.
* If you are interested in playing music, contact Cody Reinheimer, the Market (and Music) Manager, by clicking on the 'Contact Us' page. Shade tent, PA, 3 microphones, a monitor, and free coffee are provided!
All applicants - please mail your completed application to:
Attn. Cody Reinheimer
Durango Farmers Market
PO Box 3761
Durango, CO 81302