We are currently accepting applications for most vendor types for our regular season market in 2018. If you are unsure of what application to use, please check the "Vendor Types" description below.
We are currently full on Artisan Vendors and will not be accepting any more applications for Artisan Vendors for the 2018 summer season. Thank you to all of our participating Artisans! Thanksgiving and Holiday Markets are still open, please see the Seasonal Markets page.
If your application is submitted after March 1st, please enclose the $25 late fee, as well as the $25 application fee, in order to be considered.
* It is free to submit an Informational or Agricultural Incubator application. *
* It is also free to submit a seasonal market application for the THANKSGIVING MARKET or the HOLIDAY MARKET. Please use the regular applications available on the left, and be sure to use the appropriate vendor type application. If you are unsure, please check the descriptions below. Please label your application (at the top) with what seasonal market(s) you are interested in. Thanksgiving Market applications must be received by October 27th, 2018. Holiday Market applications must be received by November 9th. For dates and more info on both markets, visit our Seasonal Markets page. *
Please be aware that all vendors must live within, and produce their goods within, the following five counties: La Plata, Montezuma, Archuleta, San Juan NM or San Juan CO. A single booth space is $40 a week, with a $360 cap for the season for first and second year Agricultural vendors. All other vendors have a $440 cap for the season. We hold market for 25 consecutive weeks from the second Saturday in May through the last Saturday of October. Vendors are not required to attend every single market. For other questions, please refer to the DFM By-Laws and Rules and Regulations on the left. Any other questions, please go to our Contact Us page.
* All accepted regular season vendors are required to carry limited liability insurance as well as a business license with the City of Durango. *
Please refer to our By-Laws & Rules and Regulations for general questions and inquiries. Otherwise, click the 'Contact Us' page.
* If you are producing veggies, fruit, meat, cheese, flowers, micro-greens, or landscaping/gardening plants, please complete the Agricultural application.
* Producing your own hand-made goods such as soaps, lotions, clothes, pottery, etc.? Please complete the Artisan application.
* Interested in serving food or beverages you have prepared according to state health regulations? Please use the Ready To Eat/Beverage application.
* Value Added applicants are those producing their own packaged food products in a commercial kitchen or under the Colorado Cottage Industry Act. Please use the Value-Added application.
* If you are offering a service to the community such as knife sharpening or massage, etc., please use a Services application.
* Are you with a community group, or business interested in tabling at the market? If so, please fill out an Informational Booth application at no charge.
* Are you an upstart farmer or rancher interested in a trial run at the market? If so, please fill out an Agricultural Incubator application at no charge.
* If you are interested in playing music, contact the Market (and Music) Manager, by clicking on the 'Contact Us' page. Shade tent, PA, 3 microphones, a monitor, and free coffee are provided!
All applicants - please mail your completed application and fee(s) to to:
Attn. Market Manager
Durango Farmers Market
PO Box 3761
Durango, CO 81302